iUML is a reference for the UML modeling language addressed for the software engineering community. Though is aimed mainly at practitioners, iUML can also be used as a learning aid by teachers and students.
iUML is an easy to use and simple reference to the huge and sometimes complex collection of elements that forms UML. This version comprehends the main four diagrams of UML: the Class Diagram, the Use Case Diagram, the Sequence Diagram and the Activity Diagram. Carry iUML with you as the best companion when drawing your UML diagrams by hand.
* Interface designed for fast browsing
* Search an element by its name
* Search elements for a particular diagram kind
* Look an element according to its shape
* Next version will add the State and Collaboration diagrams